Finishing just in the nick of time!
1. I enjoyed learning about all the different image generators. I also love learned that it is not as hard to create a wiki or a podcast as I had imagined.
2. It definitely gave me a ton of tools to help me better integrate technology in my classroom. I feel like I am not afraid of technology but at the same time have not done a very good job using in my classroom. I feel like I have a lot of new resources to do so.
3. I was surprised at user friendly a lot of the Web 2.o stuff is. You don't have to be super computer savvy in order to figure things out and produce a good product.
4. I liked using the idea of a blog to log what you did and I like you were able to do the activities on your own time. Some of the activities seemed really similar... learning about Google Apps and Google Docs/OfficeOnline.
5. I think I would. Overall I found it very useful and helpful and I enjoyed the flexibility of the format and the freedom to move at my own pace. When I knew something I could move fast and when I wasn't understanding I could take as long as I wanted. I didn't have to feel like a class was moving too fast or too slow.
6. INFORMATIVE.
I am glad I took the opportunity to do this professional development over the summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment