A goal I have in my life is to visit all 50 states. Here is a map of the states I have visited so far created on FD Toys':
States I Have Visited

Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
(Green=States Visited. Red=States I still need to Visit.)
Here is a "Whorhalized" image of a friend of mine. (FD Toys')
I also had fun finding images based on color the Flickr Color Pickr. Here is a link to one of the images I really liked when I clicked on a shade of green. Early Morning.
I am really excited about learning about these tools and feel like it could be a great site for students. I think I could some how incorporate the trading cards into a lesson. Maybe students would have to create a trading card about a particular element from the periodic table.
I can see my self continuing to play around with these fun tools all summer!
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
(Green=States Visited. Red=States I still need to Visit.)
Here is a "Whorhalized" image of a friend of mine. (FD Toys')
I also had fun finding images based on color the Flickr Color Pickr. Here is a link to one of the images I really liked when I clicked on a shade of green. Early Morning.I am really excited about learning about these tools and feel like it could be a great site for students. I think I could some how incorporate the trading cards into a lesson. Maybe students would have to create a trading card about a particular element from the periodic table.
I can see my self continuing to play around with these fun tools all summer!
You have been on the go a lot! Do you have family in a lot of the green states? Did you and your family take vacations there? Professional conferences?
ReplyDeletemost of them were family vacations!
ReplyDelete