Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thing #3: Setting Up My Blog

The hardest point thing I found about setting up my blog was creating a title. I wanted it to be catching and creative but that is not really how my mind works. I finally just settled on having a simple, straightforward blog title. I guess I can always go back and change the title later.

Overall I found the process really simple and easy. I am excited to continue exploring the blog and its settings more so I can have a background and settin that I like.

I found the avatar okay to create but it is not something I am super interested in. I did not find it difficult to do. I it was good to learn how to publish gadgets into the blog. I can see it being a fun thing for students to do if I had them create their own blog.

1 comment:

  1. You are right I think that student's would love the chance to create an "online" presence and the fun of adding gadgets to a blog can definitly be addicting!

    ReplyDelete